Trimming your beard and hair is the key to keeping it looking in good condition. Trimming promotes growth and is essential to shaping your hair into a cool looking style and maintaining your beard in good condition. However, hair trimmers for all their virtues tend to make a bit of mess.
I’ve tried everything from trimming over the sink to the toilet even in the yard; but you always end up finding your hair clippings all over the place!
That was until someone recommended I try some hair clippers with vacuum attachment. I’ve never looked back since.
So, let’s take a look at 3 of the best trimmers and hair clippers with vacuum attachments that are currently available on the market.
Remington Haircut Kit, Vacuum
- VACUUM SUCTION: No mess haircuts and trimming.
- PRECISION GROUND BLADES: Stay sharp for clean cuts every time
- COMPLETE HAIRCUT KIT: 18-piece kit with everything you need for haircuts at home
The Remington Vacuum Haircut Kit is a fantastic value 18-piece kit that gives you everything you need to maintain hair and beards at home. Included in the kit is a vacuum trimmer, six length-altering combs, left and right taper combs, scissors, clips, and cleaning accessories.
The trimmer uses an innovative dual motor, one that powers the blades, and one that powers the vacuum, which sucks up around 90% of all trimmed hairs.
It features an extra-large removable hair chamber, to ensure all clippings are collected from your cutting session.
Precision-ground blades provide professional results with a detachable blade cover to protect them when not in use.
- 18-piece kit includes everything you need for home trimming
- Large-capacity removable hair collection
- Twin motors to ensure proper suction
- Selection of combs for styling
- Detachable blades for easy cleaning
- No self-adjusting length settings
Wahl Vacuum Trimmer Kit
- Precision electric, waterproof beard trimmer and hair clipper cleanly and comfortably trims and grooms beards with spring-loaded, Panasonic...
- 14 quick-adjust individual hair and beard trimmer settings for quick, personalized grooming and even, cordless hair clipper lengths
- Fully immersible trimmer lets you trim dry on the go or in the shower for complete wet dry cordless hair trimmer convenience. Charging Time 8...
The Wahl Vacuum Clipper is a top-quality sturdy trimmer. You have probably seen a Wahl hair clipper or trimmer at any barber you go to, since the brand is synonymous with quality and reliability.
This vacuum version is basically the same professional trimmer with a built-in vacuum attachment.
Just like the Wahl clipper motor, the vacuum that they installed in this trimmer is probably the strongest on the market.
The Wahl trimmer has a built-in chamber that stores the cut hair pieces and makes it convenient to clean.
In a previous version of this model, the Wahl clipper connected directly to the household vacuum cleaners. It seems they’ve come a long way since then.
This product is designed for professional use also, with its super-sharp cutting blades, a powerful motor which stays cool during frequent use, and an advanced lithium power battery that allows up to 90 minutes run time.
Included in this set are twelve-length guards, and a complete beard trimming kit.
- Professional-level trimmer
- Super sharp blades
- Powerful motor
- 12 lengths of combs
Philips Norelco trimmer 7200 with Vacuum
- The powerful vacuum catches up to 90% of cut hairs for less mess
The Philips Norelco Cordless Vacuum Trimmer is specifically marketed for use on beards but would be equally useful trimming around the neck and sides of your hair.
Featuring an integrated length adjustor that can accommodate 20 length settings from 0.5 to 10mm in 0.5 mm increments this trimmer is simple to operate.
The Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer can be used corded or cordless, with a lithium-ion battery providing up to 80 minutes of power when fully charged.
It uses self-sharpening steel blades that always keep the edges at maximum precision for faster trimming across all hair thickness.
This trimmer also features an innovative “lift and trim system” that lifts and guides the hair into the blades for a more efficient cut.
- Powerful vacuum system
- 20 precision adjustable blade settings
- lift and trim technology for a more efficient cut
- Self-sharpening stainless-steel blades
- 80 mins battery life
- Trimming collection tray not removable
We have reviewed five fantastic hair clippers with vacuum attachments. All are feature-packed and will provide you with a quality look.
The Remington 18-piece kit is great value for money and perfect for a home-based hairdresser or home enthusiast as they provide everything you need to get started.
The Wahl vacuum trimmer sticks to the Wahl brand reputation and offers a top-quality trimmer. Even though it might not have all the bells and whistles that the other brands have, it gets the job done well.
The Philips Norelco is a fantastic all-in-one trimmer with plenty of length settings and self-sharpening blades. It lends itself to beard trimming as its principal function but will undoubtedly be suitable for shorter hair work as well.
We particularly like the Remington for its multi-function multi usability, decent battery life, and range of attachments.
Whichever hair clipper with vacuum attachment you choose, we hope it has you looking fresh and trendy for years to come.
Last update on 2023-06-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API