A very important part of growing out a beard and grooming it, that is often overlooked is washing the beard and making sure it is well conditioned.
For this purpose you need specially formulated beard conditioners and in this post we will review the best beard conditioners available on the market.
Why You need a Beard Conditioner
Conditioning your beard keeps it from becoming wiry, making it easier to trim and maintain. When you apply conditioner to your beard, it is recommended that you let it sit for a long time before rinsing it off, to get the best effects.
Here’s a clip showing you how to apply beard conditioner properly.
In an effort to save fellow beard growers some time when searching for the right beard conditioner, we have gone through a list of beard conditioner reviews, and have come up with a list of the best beard conditioners, which we have listed below.
A Review of the Best Beard Conditioners
Honest Amish – Heavy Duty Beard Balm
This balm is great for people who have very unruly facial hair, because it softens and conditions the hairs; it is an all natural conditioner, so you don’t have to worry about putting chemicals on your face.
The Honest Amish Heavy Duty Beard balm smells all natural, and isn’t very strong, so you can keep it on your beard all day without having to worry about any offensive odors. – Mark Goldberg
While the balm works great in straightening your unruly beard, it has a greasy feel to it that takes some getting used to.
- Hand Crafted in the USA
- Softens and Conditions, Tames Unruly Beard Hairs
- All Natural and Organic Ingredients
Professor Fuzzworthy’s Beard Care Gloss and Conditioner
This long lasting conditioner can be used on your facial hair and the hair on your head, it is made with traditional conditioner oils that are used in hair products, and it leaves your facial hair well conditioned and soft, making it easy to trim.
Professor Fuzzworthy Beard Conditioner is made from all natural ingredients, and doesn’t contain any chemicals, so you don’t have to worry about it damaging your beard. This conditioner is great on all types of facial hairs, but it has a strong smell that will take some time to get used to.
- Professor Fuzzworthy Beard Conditioner Detangler Bar | A Deep Conditioning Beard Conditioner wash lasts ~ 150-100 washes - a whole year if used...
- 100% All Natural Handmade with natural & organic rare premium quality botanicals ingredients found only in Tasmania Australia - No Synthetic...
- Simple to use for a moisturized, healthy, fluffy and detangled beard ! Relieves beard itch dandruff to boot! Good for all skin & hair types-...
Honest Amish Beard Balm Leave-in Conditioner
This is the top rated beard conditioner that you can buy; it works great on even the toughest beards, making them soft and manageable so you can trim your beard with ease. It is all natural, and created from the highest quality organic ingredients.
Honest Amish Beard Balm Conditioner is a leave in conditioner that you don’t have to wash off after using; it helps to prevent split ends, broken hairs and tangles, and works on any type of beard, from the beginning of its growth until it is fully grown.
It is an all natural conditioner that is made with the highest quality ingredients that will give you the nice straight beard you want.
This conditioner can be left on your beard all day, without having the greasy feeling you get from other conditioners, and it doesn’t have a strong smell, that will clash with your cologne. If you have a beard and want to groom it very well, this is the product for you.
This is one of the few beard conditioners that doesn’t have a bad smell, but it doesn’t hold all day, so you may have to reapply it a couple of times during the day.
- Hand Crafted in the USA
- Softens Coarse and Rogue Hairs
- Stops the Itch and Eliminates Beardruff
Ranger Grooming Co Beard Oil and Conditioner
This is a fragrance free conditioner that comes in a bottle, and uses a glass dropper to deliver the conditioner on your beard. It soaks into your beard quickly, and also moisturizes your skin, so you don’t have to worry about itching, irritations, or the greasy feel you get from other conditioners.
Ranger Grooming Co Beard Oil and Conditioner is one of the best beard conditioners on the market; however, it is not the best for long beards, because you have to use a lot of the conditioner.
Top Selling Beard Conditioners
The beard conditioners and iols we reviewed above are the best according to our opinion however we understand that it would be great to have the market feedback.
The closest thing we have to this is the ratings given by amazon customers to products they bought and tested. So here goes. The following table shows the best selling beard conditioners on amazon.com with the star rating given by customers.
- Top-tier Beard Conditioner: Formulated to aid in healthy beard growth, this beard conditioner hydrates, cleans and softens, giving your beard...
- No Itching or Irritation: Say goodbye to itchy irritated skin and get rid of beard dandruff. Condition your beard, and look and feel great.
- Lather up: Our beard conditioner set deeply cleans and nourishes. With just a little beard conditioner in your hand, add water, massage into your...
- The days of the average beard are over. 48 hours deep conditioning
- For a soft and smooth beard
- Calm & moisturizes skin underneath
- Top-tier Beard Kit: Formulated to aid in healthy beard growth, this beard shampoo and conditioner kit hydrates, cleans and softens, giving your...
- No Itching or Irritation: Say goodbye to itchy irritated skin and get rid of beard dandruff. Wash and condition your beard, and look and feel...
- Lather up: Our beard wash set deeply cleans and nourishes. With just a little beard shampoo in your hand, add water, massage into your beard and...
- BEARD CARE AT ITS BEST: Intensely moisturize and restore softness and strengthen your beard and facial hair. This leave-in beard conditioner...
- THOUGHTFULLY MADE & VEGAN: This premium beard conditioner has no animal ingredients or testing. It is paraben-free, sulfate-free, phthalate-free,...
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Infused with biotin, a water-soluble B complex vitamin encapsulated into a liposome for enhanced delivery. Abyssinian oil...
- Get touchably soft results in just 30 seconds
- Helps soothe beard itch and dryness
- Contains no silicone. Designed with powerful moisturizers and conditioners that penetrate thick facial hair to soften from the inside-out
Last update on 2023-02-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API