Looking rugged and handsome doesn’t just happen! You must have the right equipment to get that perfect stubble.
This means having the best stubble trimmer, but which one is right for you?
In this review, we will look at a few options and breakdown just what is so great (and what isn’t) about each stubble trimmer on our list so you can make your purchasing choice.
Before we jump into our 3 favorite stubble trimmers, here’s a list of the most popular stubble trimmers ordered from Amazon.
- Unqiue Flex Contouring Head: with 15 precise settings, the ConairMAN Beard and Stubble Trimmer tracks the curves of your face for exceptional...
- Advanced Blade Technology: Skin-friendly, premium etched blades for extreme sharpness and durability. The ConairMAN Beard and Stubble Trimmer...
- Beard Trimmer with Digital Length Control: the ConairMAN Beard and Stubble Trimmer offers 0.4 mm to 5.0 mm with precise automatic adjustments for...
- Dual cut stainless steel blades for a fast and even trim.
- Lithium Ion battery, for up to 90 minutes of cordless use
- Lift&Trim comb captures more low-lying hairs with every pass
- MULTI-PURPOSE BEARD TRIMMER: Versatile, rechargeable, stubble trimmer for shaving, edging, and trimming
- 4D BLADE DIRECTION: 4D Blade for easy, fast, and comfortable shaving strokes in 4 directions: up, down, or side-to-side
- 4 INTERCHANGEABLE COMBS for flexible trimming with up or down strokes
- Personalized Cutting and Sculpting: An adjustable dial with 19 settings to get the exact look you want; included comb attachment raises flattened...
- Precision 45-Degree Blade Cutting System: Ultra-sharp, hypoallergenic blades make this an ideal beard trimmer for men for quick, efficient hair,...
- Rubberized, Ergonomic Grip for Maximum Comfort: Sleek design is easy to hold and gives total control for clean, detailed cutting and trimming
- 14 Settings for All Your Grooming Needs – Full-Size Trimmer; Nose, Ear, & Detail Trimmer; Detail Shaver; 8-Length Hair Clipper Comb; 3 Snap-On...
- Self-Sharpening, Surgical Steel Blades for Long-Lasting Precision and Durability
- Cordless Lithium Power – Up To 65 Minutes of Runtime
Hopefully, with these few options, we will have you looking well-groomed but still very manly. So, let’s get to the reviews of the best stubble trimmers according to us.
Best Stubble Trimmer Reviews
Conair Super Stubble Cordless Trimmer
Conair has been a name in the grooming business for decades and with the Conair men’s line, they have begun to revolutionize the beard grooming market.
This digitally displayed flex head trimmer is just one example.
- Men's Flexhead Trimmer: The ConairMAN SuperStubble Flexhead trimmer is our most advanced stubble men’s trimmer, featuring the precision, power,...
- Adjusts To Your Face: Featuring rechargeable lithium battery for reliable cordless power, this electric trimmer is waterproof and has a flexible...
- Respect The Ritual: Don't crack under the pressure to look good; ConairMAN has beard trimmers, home barbering kits, electric shavers and more for...
The unique digital display allows you to see how much power you have in the trim length of your current setting and that allows for ease of use that is just amazing. Along with this awesome feature the design team at Conair also crafted this high-performance piece with the following features:
- Crafted to be safe for sensitive skin
- Improved control from the uniquely designed floating head
- Multiple settings for length that are electronically adjusted
- Large easy to read LCD display
- Easy to remove comb for better fine and detail trimming
- Designed with enhanced chemically-etched super sharp blades for better cuts
This stubble trimmer has so much going for it, it would be difficult to find a list of the best stubble trimmers and to not find the trimmer on it.
The Conair Super Stubble offers a unique digital display combined with amazing performance. It cuts clean and fast while not irritating the skin.
Designed to decrease pull and irritation means that it is perfect for that gentleman with sensitive skin. With its multiple adjustable lengths (15 in total) you will be able to get just the look you want.
Clean up is easy too! All of that, plus a reasonable price tag, makes this a great option for any guy looking for the Hugh Jackman-esque look.
Even with all those amazing qualities, there are still a few issues that need to be addressed.
The battery life is a little weak as you only get 44 minutes on one charge.
There are a few design flaws as well.
The first is if you are dealing with a longer length beard, this trimmer is not going to work well for you.
The other issue is that due to the inclusion of some plastic parts like the guard hinges, there have been some reports of breaking.
The overall bottom line of this stubble trimmer is that the pros far surpass the cons and if you want a nice, well priced, high-performance stubble trimmer, then overlooking the few drawbacks could land you with the Conair Super Stubble Trimmer being your new go-to trimmer.
- Quick and clean cut
- No irritation or pull of skin
- Maintaining it is easy
- Easily adjusted to the perfect length
- Digital display
- Low battery life
- Issues with guard hinge breaking
- Not great for longer growth
Philips Norelco Trimmer Series 3000 MG3910
This entry on our list comes from Philips Norelco and is one of the best multi groom trimmers available in the market today.
The 3000 MG3910 offers a tough build and a high-performance level, but else would you expect from such a well-known brand.
- 9 tools for face & hair - This all-in-one trimmer conveniently trims and styles your facial hair and clips your hair
- Self-sharpening blades - Get a perfect trim, time after time. The steel blades lightly brush against one another – sharpening themselves as...
- Trimmer - Use the trimmer without a comb to get clean, sharp lines around your beard, neck and hairline. The trimmer's shelf-sharpening blades...
Though great as a beard trimmer, the features that this model has is designed to make it a great multi-groomer. Some of these features include:
- Multiple attachments (precision trimmer, nose & ear trimmer, trimming guards, cleaning brush, etc.)
- Designed to not need appliance oil
- Easy to remove blades and guards
- Improved precision with special self-sharpening technology
- Crafted to be easy to maintain
- Built-in quick charge capability
This entry from Philips Norelco brings with it a multi-option versatile groomer that is budget-friendly and durable.
With its powerful motor, you would think that the noise would be an issue but the team at Philips Norelco has made sure that the MG3910 doesn’t suffer from that.
With a reduced noise profile and its portability, this trimmer is great for the man on the go who still wants to stay sharp while traveling.
On the other hand, there are some issues that must be discussed. It’s not easy to clean and it does take a while to charge. Plus, the handle is not waterproof, so you need to be careful when using near water or cleaning it.
Even with the issues that have been brought to our attention through this review, this is still a great option for the well-groomed man on the go.
- Multiple attachments included in the kit
- Reduced noise levels
- Powerful motor
- Powered by an easily charged battery
- Easy to transport
- Durable, quality build
- No built-in LED signals
- Not easy to clean
- Takes a long time to charge
- Built with a non-waterproof handle
The Philips Norelco Series 3000 trimmer is designed to be able to handle whatever manscaping you have in mind.
Philips Norelco Series 5000 Trimmer
This beard and head trimmer set offer the level of quality you would expect from the team at Philips Norelco. The Series 5000 Beard and Stubble Trimmer is the perfect addition to your grooming kit.
- Gives you an effortless, even trim to achieve the 3-day stubble, short beard, long beard or even touch up your hair style.
- Get the look you want with 40 adjustable length settings from 0.4 millimeter (1/64") to 20 millimeter (25/32") and additional 3 guard...
- Our innovative Lift and Trim PRO system lifts low-lying hairs and guides them towards the sharp metal blades for a precise cut.
The Series 5000 Beard and Stubble Trimmer is a high-performance trimmer that comes with many features that will help you get just the right cut.
The design and inclusion of the following features are what made this an easy choice for our list of the top stubble trimmers.
The features that we are talking about are:
- Designed with a unique beard guide system for better cuts
- Multiple precision length options
- Extended battery life
- Made to be easy to clean and maintain
- Improved evenness in trim with built-in hair lift comb
- Crafted with stainless steel blades for superior sharpness
- Innovative self-sharpening technology used in crafting this high-performance trimmer
- Lightweight design
- Easy to clean
- Quick charge
- Can use either corded or cordless
- Durable combs
- High power motor
- Noise levels
- Lack of vacuum system
The versatility and incredible attention to design are what makes this trimmer so very special. It is a great choice for any man and offers an easy to clean and durable design while still being lightweight.
It is a bit noisy and doesn’t self-clean after itself, but those are a few minor concerns when you think about what you get when you pick up the Philips Norelco Series 5000 Beard and Stubble Trimmer.
Choosing the right stubble trimmer for you and your beard grooming needs can be difficult. There are so many factors to consider.
Things like battery power, portability, features, and setting can all play a part in the performance and efficiency of your stubble trimmer.
We must consider all of these when we carefully curated this list of the three best stubble trimmers of the year.
By investing our time to review these, we hope that you feel you get the best return on your investment when you finally pick up that perfect stubble trimmer.
Last update on 2023-09-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API