Maintaining a good, well-groomed beard is a must for any man. Taking care of this means you will need some basic equipment. The first is a good trimmer. There are so many options available to you but one that has been become quite popular is the Brio Beardscape.
So, we thought we would look at just what makes this beard trimmer so popular and present you with our Brio Beardscape review to show you the ins and outs of this nifty little tool.
Brio Beardscape Review
Trying to maintain that perfect stubble or crafting the perfect beard doesn’t just happen overnight. Instead, it takes precision and patience plus a trimmer kit that is built to perform. The Brio Beardscape has all the makings of a great tool to add to your arsenal. So, let’s take a more in-depth look at it.
Who is This Product For?
The Brio Beardscape trimmer kit is great for any man looking to keep himself well-groomed. Though it does lack a few precision pieces, if you are looking for a great trimmer that will maintain your already trimmed beard then this is a great choice. It is also a great addition to the more experienced manscaper’s grooming kit.
In the package you will get the following things:
- The kit
- A carrying case
- Guided combs (x4)
- Charging cord (USB)
- Charging adapter (universal)
- Stand for charging
- A cleaning brushes
- Appliance oil
Overview of Features
The Brio Beardscape has many great features included in its design. These features include:
- Designed with ceramic blades that are low friction
- Improved battery life with its enhanced battery (4 hrs./charge)
- Reduced noise levels
- Easy and rapid charging capability
- Built-in digital power level display
- Multiple speed settings
How to Get the Most out of Your Trimmer
The only way you are going to get the most out of your beard trimmer is to understand how to use it. So, here is a great video that will help you out:
- Durable and sharp-edged blade
- High-quality cut
- Well built, powerful motor
- Reduced noise levels
- Battery life
- Durable build
- Good size
- Warranty (2 years)
- Not able to be cleaned easily
- Combs is less than helpful
- Length choices are confusing
- No precision trimmer
- Not able to lock for travel
Conair Man i-Stubble Trimmer
If you want to see how much power or what setting you are on, all you need to do is check out the unique addition of the LCD screen on the base of the trimmer. There are many other features that once crafted into this trimmer allow it to be a great alternative to the Brio Beardscape.
In fact, if you find the lack of a precision trimmer or the lack of easy cleaning an issue, the ConairMAN i-stubble is a great alternative.
- Flexhead Stubble Trimmer: The ConairMAN i Stubble features floating head and advanced blade technology to trim stubble, beards, mustaches and...
- Precision and Power: The ergonomic handle makes this trimmer easy to hold and use; The i Stubble's ultra precise electronically controlled length...
- Respect The Ritual: Don't crack under the pressure to look good; ConairMAN has beard trimmers, home barbering kits, electric shavers and more for...
Check out the features it comes with:
- Crafted to be safe for sensitive skin
- Improved control from the uniquely designed floating head
- Multiple settings for the length that are electronically adjusted
- Large easy to read LCD display
- Easy to remove comb for better fine and detail trimming
- Designed with enhanced chemically-etched super sharp blades for better cuts
So, as you can see, this stubble trimmer, though not as versatile in ultimate manscaping, does come with some awesome advantages. There is a decreased risk of skim rotation or pull and that is great for the guy with a little more sensitive skin.
It also comes with multiple options for adjustable lengths which gives it a better and more precise cut than other options. It is also easy to clean as we mentioned above, plus it has a great affordable price.
Even though this is a great alternative it still has a few issues. The battery life is not stellar, and the hinge guard has been known to break. Plus, if you have a slightly lengthier beard you should know it does not stand up to the grooming needs to maintain it.
- Quick and clean cut
- No irritation or pull of skin
- Maintaining it is easy
- Easily adjusted to the perfect length
- Digital display
- Low battery life
- Issues with guard hinge breaking (plastic)
- Not great for longer growth
The bottom line when it comes to the Brio Beardscape trimmer kit is that it offers a lot of high-quality performance and quality built machine.
Built with durable blades that offer a great quality cut, when you choose this option as your go-to trimer you will not be sorry, though even with all the amazing qualities there are a few drawbacks as well. It is not the easiest machine to clean nor does it come with a precision trimmer attachment.
Overall this is a great trimmer kit. In fact, adding this to your already built kit will offer a level of perfection to your beard that will be a cut above the rest. We hope you enjoyed our Brio Beardscape review. Happy trimming!
Last update on 2022-09-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API