Last Updated on
There are three primary causes of unhealthy skin. and paying attention to these primary causes can help prevent more serious conditions which can lead to skin diseases.
Keep in mind that your skin is the largest organ in your body and the condition of your skin can be a telling guide to how healthy you are inside.
Good Skin is a Reflection of Your Inner Health
Take a moment to think about what might be causing skin problems you may have and how they might relate to any of the following:
What You’re Eating
A faulty diet that lacks adequate nutrition is concern for both skin health and the health of our entire body.
A faulty diet is usually related to foods such as refined white flour, sugar and the products made with them, including all foods that are highly processed and filled with non-food additives.
These are nutritionally deficient foods and they can cause unattractive skin, wrinkles and also premature aging of your skin.
You can easily reverse this by replacing these foods with a healthier diet and add a good multi-vitamin as an extra nutritional boost.
A weakened immune system could be at fault. A weak immune system will respond almost immediately to vitamin and mineral supplements and especially to specialized formulas that are designed to support and strengthen our immune systems.
Healthy Blood that keeps skin well-nourished and moist.
Inner health is reflected in skin that has a healthy color and glow and is not dry and rough.
Diet and nutrients certainly play an important role in skin care health because nutrition supports our immune system which supports all of our body organs including our skin. A nutritious diet that is backed up with dietary supplements supplies the protein, carbohydrates, essential fatty acids and essential vitamins and minerals our entire body needs.
This diet is based upon vegetables, fruits, whole grains, seeds and nuts, and modest amounts of meats and dairy products, and then reinforced with added nutritional supplements.
Some of the most beneficial nutrients for healthy skin are the B complex vitamins, as well as vitamins A and C. Once thought useless, we have finally learned that vitamin E is extremely important for skin tone and smoothness, and the prevention of premature skin wrinkles.
One of the most cost effective and dynamic ways to protect your skin’s health is simple brewer’s yeast.
Brewer’s yeast is loaded with B vitamins. Other nutritional deficiencies that can affect your skin include the lack of dietary iron, calcium, magnesium and even copper to name a few. A good quality multi-vitamin supplement is the best insurance against deficiencies that are often measured in micro-grams, but are known to affect health in major ways.
So, a good place to begin your natural skin care health is with a daily regimen that will include brewer’s yeast or you can choose a vitamin B complex supplement along with a highly nutritional multi-vitamin supplement.
Another nutrient that is extremely valuable to skin health along with heart and circulatory health is Vitamin E.
Interestingly, this group of nutrients goes far beyond skin health alone, because these are among the essential nutrients that support all major body systems. The use of added natural dietary nutrition in the form of nutritional supplements is always beneficial to our general health, and that inner health is then also reflected in healthier skin.
Cleansing the Skin
The subject of proper cleansing needs little explanation. Inadequate cleansing leaves behind dirt particles that clog sweat and sebaceous glands.
Clogged glands lead to skin disruptions which can easily become infected. Natural skin care products are particularly gentle as they clean, and often these products include healing herbs.
A great many skincare products are available to help us keep our skin clean and the glands that make up our skin free from the clogging that invites infection. Clogging and infections can invite a number of disorders such as pimples and other unhealthy skin conditions.
Natural skincare cleansers and natural lotions keep skin clean, smooth and healthy.
Outside Skin Health Stresses
Just as our bodies respond to the unhealthy aspects of stress in a negative manner, so does our skin.
Conditions that cause fatigue, worry and stress also have a negative effect on our skin. They can cause us to look and feel old and tired long before we should and they can certainly cause wrinkles to appear before they should.
Specific stress relief products and natural herbal remedies are available in easy-to-use supplement form to target stress, sleeplessness, worry and fatigue, all of which also affect the health of our skin.
This also includes natural remedies specifically formulated to address conditions like depression and even pain relief.
All of the above play an important role in our general health and the health of our skin as well.
Suggestions for Natural Skin Care Products
We believe that money invested in natural health care in general is an essential step in the direction of natural wellness and the prevention of illnesses that are often avoidable. Therefore, we are happy to provide you with the following list of the top-selling natural products that protect not only the health of your skin, but in truth go far beyond our skin concerns.
Take some time to browse these products online and the related product information.
- NATURAL, ANTI AGEING skin brightening day and night face cream for a youthful feel of skin. Experience visible improvement in skin's ability to fight...
- Saffron (for skin glow) , Sandalwood (helps fade scars), Manjishtha (anti bacterial) and Aloe Vera (fights signs of ageing) - NATURAL ACTIVE HERBS of...
- Feel FIRMNESS OF FACIAL SKIN when using the cream due to natural astringent action of manjishtha and antioxidants. Regular and continued use of the...
- REPAIR DAMAGED HAIR: WOW shampoo and conditioner set uses virgin coconut and avocado oil to rejuvenate weak, thin, or damaged hair or dry scalp. The...
- CLARIFYING, HEALTHY HAIR: Detoxify your hair and dry scalp to clear the buildups caused by dirt, filth, and style products. Apple cider vinegar...
- MAXIMIZE HAIR STRENGTH: Improve your hair cleansing routine by using both to get the best long-lasting results. Enriched with essential keratin...
- 94 percent of clinical study participants experienced smoother, brighter, more even-toned skin
- Moisturizes and blends naturally with the color of your skin
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- 100% PURE & NATURAL CASTOR OIL unfiltered, undiluted without any additives or fillers. Rich in vitamins and fatty acids it is truly a wonder carrier...
- CASTOR OIL FOR HAIR can be used to enhance the natural color of your hair and make it look rich and thick. This oil is a humectant, locking in...
- HELPS GROW EYELASHES castor oil is jammed packed with fantastic nutrients that promote natural lash growth. This thick oil is rich in fatty acids,...
- Featuring fun Disney Mickey Mouse designs, HUGGIES Snug & Dry Diapers Size 4 fit babies from 22 to 37 lb.
- Trusted Leak Lock system helps eliminate leaks for up to 12 hours
- Four layers of protection absorb moisture quickly, and a quilted liner helps keep baby feeling dry
- PROFESSIONAL PRECISION: From Wahl Professional's commercial grade line of products, the 5-Star Finale Shaver is intended for professional use only and...
- STYLISH AND FUNCTIONAL: This ultra-powerful shaver offers an appealing aesthetic in addition to top-notch precision and function. The hypoallergenic...
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: For your convenience, the 5-Star Finale comes with all accessories required for use. Package includes the shaver, foil guard,...
- With more sizes+ available to fit your body, Depend overnight incontinence underwear is your best fit guaranteed++
- Our most absorbent incontinence underwear keeps you dry and protected overnight from bladder leaks with Confidence Core Technology
- Now softer, cloth-like fabric and secure waistband provide a comfortable underwear-like fit
- Utilizes a revolutionary method of enhanced Vitamin C delivery - Liposomal Encapsulation Technology - designed to help your body absorb more Vitamin...
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that can help protect cells from the damage caused by harmful free radicals.
- Perfect Vitamin C support to help maintain a healthy immune system. Can assist with muscle repair for those with active lifestyles.
- EFFECTIVE SCAR REMOVAL CREAM: A cream formulated to help reduce the appearance of old and new scars. Effective on scars caused by burns, cuts, medical...
- REPAIR & SMOOTH SKIN: Our natural scar cream works deep down to get rid of the appearance of scars to give you clear, smooth skin.
- DAILY SKIN CARE CREAM: Easily include this into your daily skincare routine. Massage gently once or twice daily. Softens scar tissue and reduces pain.
- Ideal for everyday use, by adults and children with even the most sensitive skin
- Broad Spectrum UVA / UVB Protection, Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Hypoallergenic & made with reef friendly, vegan ingredients that are designed to protect against UVA rays, prevent premature aging, and moisturize...
It is always important to remember that the state of your health and wellness is primarily up to you, and that includes the health of your body’s largest organ, your skin.
Beautiful and healthy skin is the result, not of drugs and harsh treatment, but of the gentle caring of your skin with the natural choices and quality natural products.
Last update on 2019-04-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API