There are three primary causes of unhealthy skin. and paying attention to these primary causes can help prevent more serious conditions which can lead to skin diseases.
Keep in mind that your skin is the largest organ in your body and the condition of your skin can be a telling guide to how healthy you are inside.
Good Skin is a Reflection of Your Inner Health
Take a moment to think about what might be causing skin problems you may have and how they might relate to any of the following:
What You’re Eating
A faulty diet that lacks adequate nutrition is concern for both skin health and the health of our entire body.
A faulty diet is usually related to foods such as refined white flour, sugar and the products made with them, including all foods that are highly processed and filled with non-food additives.
These are nutritionally deficient foods and they can cause unattractive skin, wrinkles and also premature aging of your skin.
You can easily reverse this by replacing these foods with a healthier diet and add a good multi-vitamin as an extra nutritional boost.
A weakened immune system could be at fault. A weak immune system will respond almost immediately to vitamin and mineral supplements and especially to specialized formulas that are designed to support and strengthen our immune systems.
Healthy Blood that keeps skin well-nourished and moist.
Inner health is reflected in skin that has a healthy color and glow and is not dry and rough.
Diet and nutrients certainly play an important role in skin care health because nutrition supports our immune system which supports all of our body organs including our skin. A nutritious diet that is backed up with dietary supplements supplies the protein, carbohydrates, essential fatty acids and essential vitamins and minerals our entire body needs.
This diet is based upon vegetables, fruits, whole grains, seeds and nuts, and modest amounts of meats and dairy products, and then reinforced with added nutritional supplements.
Some of the most beneficial nutrients for healthy skin are the B complex vitamins, as well as vitamins A and C. Once thought useless, we have finally learned that vitamin E is extremely important for skin tone and smoothness, and the prevention of premature skin wrinkles.
One of the most cost effective and dynamic ways to protect your skin’s health is simple brewer’s yeast.
Brewer’s yeast is loaded with B vitamins. Other nutritional deficiencies that can affect your skin include the lack of dietary iron, calcium, magnesium and even copper to name a few. A good quality multi-vitamin supplement is the best insurance against deficiencies that are often measured in micro-grams, but are known to affect health in major ways.
So, a good place to begin your natural skin care health is with a daily regimen that will include brewer’s yeast or you can choose a vitamin B complex supplement along with a highly nutritional multi-vitamin supplement.
Another nutrient that is extremely valuable to skin health along with heart and circulatory health is Vitamin E.
Interestingly, this group of nutrients goes far beyond skin health alone, because these are among the essential nutrients that support all major body systems. The use of added natural dietary nutrition in the form of nutritional supplements is always beneficial to our general health, and that inner health is then also reflected in healthier skin.
Cleansing the Skin
The subject of proper cleansing needs little explanation. Inadequate cleansing leaves behind dirt particles that clog sweat and sebaceous glands.
Clogged glands lead to skin disruptions which can easily become infected. Natural skin care products are particularly gentle as they clean, and often these products include healing herbs.
A great many skincare products are available to help us keep our skin clean and the glands that make up our skin free from the clogging that invites infection. Clogging and infections can invite a number of disorders such as pimples and other unhealthy skin conditions.
Natural skincare cleansers and natural lotions keep skin clean, smooth and healthy.
Outside Skin Health Stresses
Just as our bodies respond to the unhealthy aspects of stress in a negative manner, so does our skin.
Conditions that cause fatigue, worry and stress also have a negative effect on our skin. They can cause us to look and feel old and tired long before we should and they can certainly cause wrinkles to appear before they should.
Specific stress relief products and natural herbal remedies are available in easy-to-use supplement form to target stress, sleeplessness, worry and fatigue, all of which also affect the health of our skin.
This also includes natural remedies specifically formulated to address conditions like depression and even pain relief.
All of the above play an important role in our general health and the health of our skin as well.
Suggestions for Natural Skin Care Products
We believe that money invested in natural health care in general is an essential step in the direction of natural wellness and the prevention of illnesses that are often avoidable. Therefore, we are happy to provide you with the following list of the top-selling natural products that protect not only the health of your skin, but in truth go far beyond our skin concerns.
Take some time to browse these products online and the related product information.
- 100% PURE "LIQUID GOLD" - Discover why Morocco's beauty secret is now becoming a must-have for your daily beauty regimen. Certified organic and...
- TAMES FRIZZINESS NATURALLY - Replace salon ingredients with our gentle, ultra hydrating argan oil. Argan oil adds shine to hair, wet or dry, taming...
- YOUNGER, FIRMER LOOKING SKIN - As a natural source of essential fatty acids and vitamins A and E, argan oil can be applied as a daily moisturizer for...
- Nurture Foaming Body Cleanser is a no rinse, nourishing formula for use on face & body. Great for hiking, camping, backpacking, bedridden persons,...
- Great for use as a shower-free cleansing alternative that features mild cleaning agents to remove soils, perspiration, and dead skin.
- This body cleanser harnesses the power of aloe vera and many other essential vitamins to moisturize, repair, and protect chapped and dry skin for...
- A super-hydrating botanically derived hyaluronic serum that binds moisture to surface skin layers, counteracting the effects of dry or chronically dry...
- Key ingredients in our Powerful and Anti-Aging Face Serum are: Botanically Derived Hyaluronic Acid - Absorb up to 1000 times its weight in water and...
- Ingredients continued: MSM - Purest form of Sulphur, that soothes and helps treat over dry skin; Gotu Kola Extract- Protects the skin's natural...
- 100% PURE & NATURAL CASTOR OIL unfiltered, undiluted without any additives or fillers. Rich in vitamins and fatty acids it is truly a wonder carrier...
- CASTOR OIL FOR HAIR can be used to enhance the natural color of your hair and make it look rich and thick. This oil is a humectant, locking in...
- HELPS GROW EYELASHES castor oil is jammed packed with fantastic nutrients that promote natural lash growth. This thick oil is rich in fatty acids,...
- UV PROTECTION - protects against degradation from ultraviolet light and keeps your essential oils safe plus the glass is not affected by strong oils...
- GREAT DESIGN fits in your hand but is large enough that you will not have to constantly refill. Looks great and is sturdy with a reliable squeeze...
- SAVE MONEY, help the environment, and reduce plastic chemicals in your house with a clean chemical free reusable mister for all your liquid sprays
- BABY BATH PRODUCTS: Shampoo & Wash and Buttermilk Soap gently cleanse and soften baby's delicate, sensitive skin for irresistible silky smoothness.
- BABY SKIN CARE: Daily Cream-to-Powder diaper rash cream, Original Nourishing Lotion, and Nourishing Oil moisturize and protect baby's skin from...
- ALL NATURAL: Give baby the freshest start with these natural baby care products formulated without phthalates parabens or petrolatum.
- UNSIGHTLY DARK CIRCLES & EYE BAGS making you LOOK LIKE AN INSOMNIAC? Like you just got off the red eye flight from Las Vegas? "Squinting lines" are...
- ENJOY YOUNGER-LOOKING SKIN AROUND THE EYES WITH ORGANYS EYE CREAM! It evens out the look of dark circles and reduces the appearance of eye bags,...
- 100,000+ HAVE HAD GREAT EXPERIENCE with this anti-aging eye cream. Not a laser treatment, but it helps maintain the appearance of healthier-looking...
- Silk18 conditioner contains more than just a masterful blend of harmless conditioning ingredients to help do the job, Silk18 is formulated with a...
- Helps with frizziness, dry hair, curly hair, static reduction, and gently conditions to result in soft, shiny, and easy-to-manage hair. Additionally,...
- Contains a holistic synergy of conditioning agents and natural ingredients to condition all hair types. Signature Silk18 formula contains eighteen...
- Free & Clear baby diapers made for your baby's sensitive skin.
- Ultra-absorbent, high capacity core provides premium leak protection to keep baby's skin protected and dry.
- Hypoallergenic, free from lotions and fragrances, and the core of our diaper is free from chlorine bleaching.
- Hydrating formula with licochalcone, a skin-soothing extract of the licorice root
- Unique gel-creme moisturizer calms and soothes dry, uncomfortable skin
- Fragrance-free, oil-free, non-comedogenic
It is always important to remember that the state of your health and wellness is primarily up to you, and that includes the health of your body’s largest organ, your skin.
Beautiful and healthy skin is the result, not of drugs and harsh treatment, but of the gentle caring of your skin with the natural choices and quality natural products.
Last update on 2018-03-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API